Monday, August 13, 2012

La Duni Brunch

One of our favorite food eateries in Dallas is La Duni.  We prefer brunch, and we prefer the downtown location.  Due to the close proximity and laziness, we now go to the Allen/Fairview location instead.  Don't get me wrong; it's a nice location.  But the downtown one just offers better people watching opportunities.

My hubby always gets the huevos rancheros.  There is something about those fried potatoes that come as a side that is so delicious.  I venture out and try different things on the menu.  This time, I got the chile relleno which was very good.  I would definitely get this again. 

 
Downtown location:
4620 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX
(214) 520-7300




Allen location:
233 Town Place
Fairview, TX
(972) 549-4069


No comments:

Post a Comment